- Online Registration through TeamSnap opening 12/18/18
- $105 per player
- Multi Child Discount
- All Experience Levels Welcome
- Ages 7-12 - see little league age chart for reference
- Mandatory Evaluations 1/27/19
- Coaches Needed
- Player registrations are not complete until payment is made in full.
- Uniforms are custom ordered this season from Under Armour, please check Under Armour Size chart before registering
- If you would like to request financial aid, please review the Financial Aid procedure outlined below prior to Registering
Step 1 – Get Started
- Click on the Registration button and this will take you to the TeamSnap Registration system page
- Look for the Login/Registration button
- This year we switched our registration system to TeamSnap.
- If your player played with MLL or has has been on a team that has previously used TeamSnap, you can re-use the username and password. If not, it is a quick process to create a new profile on TeamSnap.
Step 2 - Once logged into TeamSnap
- Returning TeamSnap users can import their child’s profile. Otherwise, you can create a new participant or multiple new participants
- Please complete as many of the fields as possible as part of registration process (in addition to the required fields).
- Follow the instructions through all of the registration screens and submit your registration.
If you are interested in seeking financial assistance to allow your child to participate, please review the Scholarship Application process.
- If you would like to submit a financial aid request, please follow the instructions outlined in the 2019 MLL Scholarship Application. You will need a PDF file reader.
- Please fill out as completely as possible and follow the instructions in the document to submit.
- Please proceed and complete the Player Registration procedure but do not complete the Checkout process at the end
- A MLL representative will contact you with verification of financial aid and registration status
All players make a team however; they must be evaluated to be placed on a team. The evaluation assists us in trying to balance the competitiveness of all teams.
Evaluation Day - Sunday, January 27, 2019 11:30am to 3:30pm @ MRHS
PLAYERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE EVALUATIONS
- Single A (ages 7-8) 11:30am-12:30pm
- Double A (ages 9-10) 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Majors (ages 11-12) 2:30pm-3:30pm
-Please come at your assigned times above and enter at the rear of the school.
-6 year olds are only eligible if they are in the 1st grade.
-For convenience, siblings can come at the same time.